As part of a thorough Risk Management system, actions are often allocated to individuals in order to accomplish wider objectives. Action management is an integral part of the Safeguard application and provides crucial functionality to meet your health and safety goals.
Key features of the module include task delegation, email reminders and reporting. Users are able to create, allocate, manage and track any actions within the Actions module, which integrates seamlessly with other Safeguard functionality, including audit, risk assessment or accidents and incident management.
Assign responsibility for actions, schedule completion dates, track through to completion – ensuring that your organization takes full control from the creation of actions through to closure. Users can manage their own ‘to-do’ lists, displayed in an intuitive, easy-to-interpret format.
Ensure actions are never missed. Email reminders are sent both to the task owner and the user. When the tasks become due for completion, or overdue, further email notifications are sent to both the task owners and the person who allocated them.
Understand the status, accountability and progress of any action in your organization, with complete peace of mind that all changes to actions are tracked and available through Safeguard’s audit trail. Safeguard’s real-time status will prioritize key issues and promote positive, proactive risk management by demonstrating the facts.
Safeguard’s advanced reporting functionality means you can quickly identify risk areas, assemble the facts and initiate action. Understand the status of actions across your organization, how many are outstanding or overdue, the number of tasks created over a specific period of time, or set KPIs and analyze subsequent performance. Reports can help you to benchmark success and measure positive impact across your organization.
- Reduce the risk of accident, injury or near miss by taking preventative action
- Reduce the risk of claims, and better defend those that are raised
- Reduce the risk of prosecution
- Close the loop and be reassured that the decisions you make are acted upon
- Reduce the risk of fines
Deliver Business Efficiency
- Reduce the cost of compliance visits
- Demonstrate compliance quickly and easily
- Negotiate reduced insurance costs – you are taking a truly proactive approach to risk management
- Reduce administrative costs
- No need to continually chase people to complete their tasks
Gain Competitive Advantage
- Achieve accreditations with ease
- Demonstrate a responsible and proactive approach to business risk management
- Differentiate your organization from the competition in competitive bids