Permit to Work
Manage the permit-to-work processes efficiently and close the loop on liability. Establish confidence that a job has been approved and the appropriate permits issued. Demonstrate proof and produce documents quickly and easily if an incident occurs.
This proactive approach to risk management can also be presented with ease to negotiate reduced insurance premiums.
- Capture information about the activity, listing hazards, control measures, PPE, management approvals, etc
- Assess existence of appropriate risk assessments
- Assure contractors have appropriate approvals
- Formulate questions to determine requirements for Hot Works, Confined Spaces, and Working at Height permits
- Trigger the capture of additional information in many permit formats
- Unlimited number and type of permits
- Issue a paper copy, manually close a permit, and pre-scheduled automatic permit closings
- Notifications can be issued by email or text message.
- Issue carefully controlled access on a user-by-user basis or by role
- Permits can be issued to a location, division, or business area as required
- Permit templates are also configured to fit your business requirements, so there is no need to change to fit the software
- Clearly control the ability to authorise hazardous jobs by controlling access levels
- Tighter control of contractor activity
- Formalized ‘hand back’ processes are also included, and the facility to upload and attach supporting documentation as required
- Instant overview of real-time status of permits from any location
- Standardize process and share best practice
- Fully integrated with Safeguard’s Contractor Management and Task Management modules, and includes a full suite of Management Reports.
- Detailed audit trail – easy to extract for claims or to demonstrate your proactive approach to insurers or contractors
- Multilingual implementations available